This new Shop Fox Hybrid Table Saw has many safety and convenience innovations that make it stand above all others. For example, the trunnions are mounted to the cabinet, just like a full size cabinet saw, allowing the table and fence to be easily adjusted for absolute parallelism to the blade. The quick-release blade guard and riving knife reduces the risk of kick-back even when non-through cutting. The blade guard also has a dust port and channeled airflow for increased dust collection efficiency. And, last but not least, the dual-position rip fence provides high-low options for safely running a variety of stock thicknesses.
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC (pre-wired for 220V)
- Amps: 16A at 110V, 8A at 220V
- Blade tilt: Left, 0°–45°
- Table height from floor: 34"
- Table size with extension: 27" x 55"
- Arbor speed: 3850 RPM
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Maximum dado width: 13/16"
- Maximum depth of cut: 3-1/8" @ 90°, 2-3/16" @ 45°
- Maximum rip capacity: 30" (blade right), 12" (blade left)
- Dust port: 4" with 15/8" connection for blade guard port
- Approximate shipping weight: 442 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table and extension wings
- Cast-iron miter gauge with sliding extruded-aluminum face and adjustable work stop
- Included riving knife for non-through cuts
- Quick-change system makes blade guard and riving knife easily interchangeable
- Includes standard table insert and dado insert
- Innovative transparent blade guard with internal airfl ow channel and dust port
- Poly-V serpentine belt reduces operating noise and improves power transfer over regular V-belts
- Dual-position (high-low) extruded-aluminum rip fence
- One-piece cabinet frame with cabinet-mounted cast-iron trunnions
- Built-in dust collection shroud under the blade for all-around effi cient dust collection