Built for precision jointing long boards as well as facing wide boards up to 12", this jointer does it all. Add the fact that it comes with a helical-style cutterhead for nearly perfect finishes even on figured wood, a wide center-mounted cast iron fence for greater stability and accuracy, and completely adjustable infeed and outfeed tables for life-long precision—this Jointer is the total package.
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 3450 RPM, 15A
- Table size: 12-3/4" x 83-1/2"
- Precision cast-iron fence size: 46-3/4" L x 5-3/8" H
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-7/8"
- Carbide inserts: 96
- Cuts per minute: 39,600
- Cutterhead speed: 4950 RPM
- Max. depth of cut: 1/8"
- Max. rabbeting depth: 3/4"
- Max. width of cut: 12"
- Magnetic switch with thermal-overload protection
- Shielded & lubricated bearings
- Parallelogram Table Design Allows for Full Adjustability and Calibration
- Single V-belt drive
- built-in dust chute with 5" port
- Powder-coated finish
- Approximate shipping weight: 970 lbs.