The first professionally featured Drill Press designed with the woodworker in mind. The patented oversized woodworker’s table bevels and tilts for compound drilling operations. This Drill Press also features T-slots for clamping and a removable center insert for through-table drilling.
- Auto-Tensioning Belt Drive System allows for fast and easy speed changes.
- Full 6 in. Quill Stroke for deeper drilling applications and Best-In-Class capacity.
- Micro-Adjustable Depth Stops and Independent Depth Scale allows the user to zero the scale and set up for repetitive drilling, quickly and easily.
- Fully Adjustable TWINLASER projects a bright red crosshair on the work piece at the point of bit contact.
- Flexible LED Light illuminates the work surface for better visibility.
- CSA Listed
- Accessories Shown Are Not Included
|Motor: 3/4 HP
||Speeds: 16 (170-3000)
|Table Size: 20 in. x 14 in.
||Table Tilt: L/R 0-90° ; Forward 0-48°
|Table Insert: 3.75 in. x 3.75 in. x 0.75 in.
||Column Diameter: 80mm
|Spindle Taper: Morse #2
||Chuck Taper: Jacobs #3
|Quill Diameter: 52mm
||Quill Stroke: 6 in.
|Chuck Capacity: 5/8 in.
||Chuck to Table Capacity: 22.25 in.
|Chuck to Base Capacity: 42.5 in.
||Height: 70 in.
|Width: 20 in.
||Depth: 28 in.
|Weight: 240 lbs.
||Shipping Weight: 261 lbs.